Monday, April 15, 2013

BON JOVI SAYS DON'T BELIEVE RICHIE SAMBORA TABLOID REPORT

Sambora and Bon Jovi
Jon Bon Jovi has denied a tabloid report that Richie Sambora pulled out of Bon Jovi's current tour over a conflict between the singer and the guitarist.

Sambora surprised fans when he abruptly announced that he wouldn't be taking part in the band's current tour on the day it was scheduled to kick off. The guitarist had pulled out of an earlier tour in order to seek treatment at a rehab and when he pulled out this time it led to speculation.

TMZ reported last week that one of their unnamed "sources" claimed that Sambora dropped off the tour over a contractual dispute between him and frontman Jon Bon Jovi, a claim that Bon Jovi denies in a new interview. "I think Richie's doing all right, (but) I haven't spoken to him," Bon Jovi told Statesman.com. "We were surprised. It was 3:30 on show day on Tuesday and we got a phone call that he wouldn't be there. It's a personal matter. Don't believe what you read on TMZ because it's the furthest thing from the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment