Thursday, October 11, 2012

MAX NAVARRO NAMES NEW DRUMMER ALEX PARPINEL


Drummer Alex Parpinel

Good news from Italy. Max Navarro has named on his official website Alex Parpinel as new drummer after parting ways with 23-year-old Simone Morettin, now with Elvenking.

Alex will play his first show with Navarro next year but he is already working with the band on Italian/Canadian rocker’s next album. LA-style drummer Parpinel, who declares himself as big fan of Motley’s Tommy Lee, previously played with metal band Ravenouse, band in which he will continue to play as side project.

“I am very enthusiastic of the opportunity to play with Max and the guys - says Alex -. I love American rock and glam. I like Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Nickelback, and I'm a big fan of the legendary Motley Crue. Of this project, I like the fact that Max has always proposed great songs, with catchy guitar riffs and sweet American style ballads”.

"Max immediately involved me in the project and I was told that I could bring all the ideas that came to mind for the new songs, thing that I consider very important. It's not easy to replace a great drummer like Simone Morettin, but I won't try to emulate him. I'll play the songs with my own style. New songs are already in the works, and I have to admit that there is a lot of irons in the fire. Stay Rock, Alex”.

Thus the band's line-up is now composed by Max Navarro (vocals), John Paul Bellucci (guitars), Nick Mayer (bass and keyboards) and Alex Parpinel (drums).

Meanwhile Max Navarro has announced “Nothing’s Guaranteed” as second single from his last album “Hard Times” which hit the stores in May. Look at the music video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment