Friday, August 10, 2012

PINK: AS SONGWRITER I'M STILL FUCKING AWESOME

Pink
Returning pop star Pink, who is currently in the US Top Ten with her new single 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' has said she was worried she was worried she had lost her musical talent when recording new album The Truth About Love.

The star reveals, fortunately, that after picking up a guitar to record new tracks, her fears over being a 'dork and a fraud' were calmed. "Every album, I'm worried that I'm a dork and a fraud – what if I can't sing anymore?" she says in a new interview with Rolling Stone magazine. "Then I stop thinking and start playing guitar, and I realize that it's OK to suck, and move forward. Then it clicks and I'm like, 'I'm fucking awesome!'"

The singer also adds that she finds it very easy to channel her anger into music. "It's very easy for me to tap into 'go fuck yourself,'" she adds. "Maybe that's the only way I feel powerful. I'm in the best place I've ever been in my life, and I'd say it's 80 percent happiness and 20 percent sheer confusion and fear that I'll fuck it up somehow. I'm consumed by my emotions."

No comments:

Post a Comment