Friday, June 8, 2012

DRUMMER SIMONE MORETTIN LEFT MAX NAVARRO BAND

Simone Morettin

Max Navarro announces on his website that drummer Simone Morettin has left the rock band but he didn’t said the causes of the departure.

The statement simply says Morettin has decided to leave the band and it calls the split amicable. Morettin joined the band in 2006 and recorded the albums “Branded On My Skin” (2007), “No Belonging After Dark” (2009), and “Hard Times”, released just a week ago.

This is Simone Morettin’s farewell message, taken from the website: “It was great to play with the band and I have great memories of these six years together. I feel that now it’s time to change something in my life. But I want to thank you guys for all those moments and all our fans”.

No comments:

Post a Comment