Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NEIL YOUNG: ROCK AND ROLL IS ALMOST DIED?

Neil Young
Neil Young may have criticized the sound quality of contemporary rock music in an interview with MTV News, but did express his admiration for two current acts.
According to NME.com, the Canadian rocker said: “Mumford & Sons and My Morning Jacket are great bands. I love them both and I know them well. I feel good about saying that.”

So what’s Young’s issue is with sound quality in modern rock? “I’m finding that I have a little bit of trouble with the quality of the sound of music today. I don’t like it. It just makes me angry. Not the quality of the music, but we’re in the 21st century and we have the worst sound that we’ve ever had. It’s worse than a 78. Where are our geniuses? What happened?”

No comments:

Post a Comment