Wednesday, June 1, 2011

COURTNEY LOVE BLAMES JOURNALIST FOR COBAIN'S DEATH

Courtney Love
Courtney Love has taken aim and unloaded both barrels at a host of targets including journalist Lynn Hirschberg who she claims was the final straw which tipped her late-husband Kurt Cobain over the edge and pushed him towards suicide.

The Hole singer also claims to have lost an eye-watering $900million at the hands of unscrupulous lawyers who left her so skint she and her and Kurt’s daughter Frances Bean were forced to move in with a relative.
In an astonishing interview with The Fix Love also fires back at Kelly Osbourne for calling her a ‘crackhead’ but admits her struggles with drug addiction are not over after she was recently tempted into taking a ‘bump’ of cocaine.

When asked when she first realised her drug use had become a problem Love told The Fix: “When I was pregnant with Frances. When my doctor informed me I was having a baby, I knew I had to get clean real quick. I checked in to a hospital to detox. But then my world was turned upside down by a very bitter, very ugly woman named Lynn Hirschberg, who published an article about Kurt and me in Vanity Fair.

“She is famous for doing hatchet pieces on other women and blow-jobs on famous Jewish men. She’s constantly falling in love with celebrities like Rick Rubin, Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Weinstein, and Jerry Seinfeld. In fact, she was fired from Vanity Fair because she sent Jerry Seinfeld an article she had written about him and allowed him to edit it before it appeared in the magazine. She’s a monster—that’s all I can say. I don’t have hate in my heart for anybody, but she’s more responsible for my husband’s death than anyone.

“I went to rehab before her story came out. I had checked myself into Cedar-Sinai’s chemical dependency centre to come down off of opiates. The guy who ran the unit at the time was an addict himself, and he offered me morphine to induce an abortion. I told him, ‘I want this child. Are you out of your mind?’ He told me, ‘Oh, if you kick heroin, you’ll miscarry anyway.’ But you know what? I’m built like an ox. I wasn’t about to lose my baby. She came out a few months later and she was beautiful and healthy and perfect.

“I think the stress caused by Lynn Hirschberg’s article had a lot more of an impact on her than anything I ever did. When that article came out, I’d been in a chemical dependency unit for a whole week! After I went home, Kurt was using a lot of heroin, so I usually spent the night with friends. I didn’t stay around Kurt too much when I was pregnant. That whole episode made us drift apart".

No comments:

Post a Comment